Modimaz Engineers offer Continuous Slip-Type Tension Control Brakes. These are used in a variety of Winding and Un-winding or Spooling and Unspooling Type of applications of material such as paper, wires, cables, thin metal sheets etc, for maintainging a constant tension.
Tension Brakes & Clutches
Modimaz Engineers offers, 'Maxitorq' Electromagnetic Tension Control Brakes and Clutches.
These are continuous slip-type tensions control brakes and are much cheaper then Magnetic Particle brakes, which are used for similar applications.
Due to changing weight and diameter of a spool while being wound or unwound, the material on the spool tends to sag or break due to varying tension.
With use of our continous slip type tension brake, the tension being applied on the spool or drum is varied continously to prevent the sagging or braking of the material. The torque being applied by the brake is varied by varying the voltage being applied to the brake.
The salient Features of our Tension brakes are:
- Heavy Duty Thick walled construction for long life.
- Heavy duty armature is specially hardened for wear resistance and embedded in Aluminium Heat Sink for better heat disspiation.
- Easy installation with provision for directly mounting the brake on the shaft or on a pulley of sprocket or drum.
- The brakes are fitted with High Torque, Durable and Temperature Stable friction lining.
- The Friction lining is specially designed to work with continuos slippage.
- Epoxy resing bonded vibration proof coil with F-class insulation
- Slotted armature for greater torque stability.
- Pre-loaded springs for residual torque free release.
- High operating frequency, low inertia and fast uniform response time.
- This is a very low cost and economical solution as compared to magnetic particle brakes etc. which are used for similar applications.
- Simple power supply unit with provision to manually vary the voltage is also available.
Lift Series Elevator Fail Safe Brake
Electromagnetic Normally-off Type Brake
Electromagnetic Bearing Mounted Clutch
Electromagnetic Flange Mounted Clutch
Tension Control Brakes & Clutches
Tension Brakes & Clutches
Electromagnetic DC Linear Solenoids
Multi Disc Brakes EK-Series
Telescopic Carbon Brush
Custom Clutch & Brake
Electromagnetic DC Fail Safe Brake
Multiple Disc Clutch
Clutch Brake Combination Unit
Clutch Brake Combination, Open Type
AC Spring Loaded Fail Safe Brake
DC fail Safe Brake
AC DC Rectifier
Mr. Sachin Mody
Unit No. 41, Bharat Coal Industrial Estate, Kale Marg, Bail, Bazar, Near Kamani, Kurla West